- Transparent, 1.5 mm, general purpose acrylic adhesive and firm acrylic foam core
- Clear construction allowing joining of transparent material and virtually invisible bondline
- Strong and durable bonds to a wide variety of high to medium surface energy substrates like paints, metals and glass, acryl glass (PMMA), polycarbonate
- Superior outdoor performance, UV and solvent resistance
- High aging resistance
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials|| Clear material is ideal for joining transparent material
The strong, fast and easy way to create durable and reliable bonds, eliminating rivets, screws, bolts and welds. 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4915 is designed for bonding transparent materials or wherever a clear bond is needed.
Designed to create durable and reliable bonds of transparent materials or wherever a clear bond is needed.
- Joining transparent material
- Mount backlit translucent signs
- Bond lens window to housing
- Bond of decorative material, trim, attachments
- Bond of nameplates, logos and signs