3M™ PPS™ Type H/O (High Output) Pressure Cup is a pressurized hard cup and collar that supports and holds the disposable 3M™ PPS™ Lids & Liners.
3M™ PPS™ Type H/O Pressure Cup is designed for high viscosity, thick liquid materials. Its primary use is for high viscosity liquid materials (such as protective coatings) that require pressure assistence in a gravity filled delivery system that provides the PPS benefits. Using the PPS Pressure cup systems allows you to easily match various coating textures by just small adjustments and achieve a great finish.
- Use to support PPS lids & liners for the PPS Pressure Cup System
- Achieve various coating textures easily
- Get also for protective coatings the benefits of working with the PPS System
- Great for a variety of materials from liquid to highly viscous (thick).
- The all-in-one solution reduces the chance of outside contamination and reduces paint consumption
- PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption up to 70% and reduces prep and clean-up time by 50%
- System delivers improved quality, lower material cost, less solvent consumption, improved productivity, less mess and easier use