3M Molecular Detection Assay Salmonella
As with all test methods, the source, formulation and quality of enrichment medium can influence the results. 3M has evaluated the 3M Molecular Detection Assay 2 Salmonella with Buffered Peptone Water ISO.
- rapid and specific detection of Salmonella in enriched food, feed and food process environmental samples.
- Ready-to-use and pre-dispensed reagents provide convenience and minimize the chance of human error.
- Color-coded assay tubes by organism and matching software screens allow for better tracking and easy identification.
- The ability to run all assays simultaneously and the flexibility to test up to 96 samples in each run helps you operate more efficiently.
- Real-time amplification and detection process identifies positive results in as early as 15 minutes and allows you to make critical decisions faster.