2-1/2 inch x 2-3/4 inch (6,5cm x 7cm) IV Transparent Film Dressing with Border
3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites, and secure devices to the skin.
- Transparency allows monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing
- Non-touch handles facilitates Aseptic Non Touch Technique Key-Part and Key-Site Protection1443
- Innovative adhesives balance securement and gentle removal
- Saves time and labor – 7 day wear time reduces the need for dressing changes
- Dressing is conformable and flexes with skin for greater patient comfort
- Framed style allows one-handed application and less waste. Non-adhesive handles allow for hassle-free application.
- Waterproof dressing provides a breathable bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants and allows the patient to shower.
- Up to 7-day wear time
- Notched designs provide a better seal around the catheter.
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Implanted infusion devices (ports)
- Dialysis catheters
- Pulmonary artery catheters
- Arterial catheters
- Epidural catheters
- Insulin pump catheters
- Scalp vein needles
- Feeding tubes