2-3/8 inch x 2-3/4 inch (6cm x 7cm) Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style
Tegaderm™ Brand transparent dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and to secure devices to the skin.
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
- Made with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin yet holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Conformable: dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself
- Unique shapes and designs for both I.V. and wound needs
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites
- Acute and chronic wounds
- Skin protection
- Feeding tubes
- Superficial partial thickness burns
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
- Protective eyelid coverings
- Post tattoo application and removal