- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Dark grey, 1.6 mm, general purpose adhesive with firm foam has added feature of high temperature resistance
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- Provide excellent temperature resistance when bonding metal parts prior to paint processing
Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4655. It is a dark grey, 1.6 mm thick, general purpose adhesive with firm foam that has the added feature of high temperature resistance. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of high surface energy substrates.
Resist high and low temperatures with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4655. Our tape bonds metal parts prior to paint processing. It’s a firm double-sided, pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape with a PE film liner that provides handling convenience, cushioning, damping, and impact resistance.
It’s clean, durable and strong. Ideal for automotive paint projects.